@spencerjamesmith SENT ME THIS??? IS THIS THE MANGO THAT WENT MISSING???? WHATS GOING ON
WHY IS THIS IN MELBOURNE WHAT???????
Breaking news: The D.C. Appeals Court just killed Net Neutrality.
This could be the end of the Internet as we know it. But it doesn’t have to be.
Tell the FCC to restore Net Neutrality: http://bit.ly/1iOOjoe
they want to make the internet like tv. with channels and paying to get to specific websites and things. net neutrality = not doing that
This impacts every internet user. Please signal boost the hell out of this and sign the petition if you are American
I do not reblog things like this very often, but this affects me both personally and my business as a freelance artist.
In the economy here; cash is already strapped as it is. You bet your ass companies would suck the ever living life out of misc. art sites.
I don’t want it to ever come down to me choosing between groceries or purchasing a new tier package via comcast to be able to access tumblr or DeviantArt (let alone not guaranteeing I’ll even be seen by my customer base since they may not want to pay out their asses either). It doesn’t seem important to most, but I do 90% of my business online entirely.
Please sign up, fight for this and share it with your followers/friends/family and urge them to give them hell as well.
Not writing related, but this is incredibly important. While we pay for service via ISPs, the internet has been a relatively free space where everyone, no matter their income level, is able to connect, access a wealth of information, and express themselves. The Internet has become a major part of our culture as human beings and the notion that ISPs might be able to limit what sites I can access unless I pay them more is utterly sickening. A lot of us are cash strapped as is, and I’d rather not be limited even more by someone else’s greed. Net Neutrality is essential and I hope you guys will understand why it needs to remain.
P.S. Signal boost this if you’re able.
1. First impression: “why is this guy roleplaying as jeSUS WHAT”
2. Truth is: you are 500% more jesus. and also adorable. txt it.
3. How old do you look: you’ve always looked like an adult I am mad
4. Have you ever made me laugh: liTERALLY EVERY TIME WE TALK I SWEAR
5. Have you ever made me mad: a few times, I guess. but… its what friendships do, and we always fixed it.
6. Best feature: your everything but also your. insistent ability to look on the bright side of life. you always try super hard to help and make people laugh and I think that’s beautiful. (also you are super great at writing very human characters I needed 2 mention that)
7. Have I ever had a crush on you: [whistles]
8. You’re my: lil’ bro, and/or partner in crime. take your pick.
9. Name in my phone: I DON’T HAVE YOU IN MY PHONE AND I AM SAD
10. Should you post this too: HELL FUCKIN’ YEAH